Saturday, February 15, 2014

Here's Your Valentine

Mighty Mite...still working on Little Bit's pseudonym... woke up at 6:30.

Daddy got up with her...it's the least I could do for Valentine's Day.

Ms. Marvel and I share a bank account so there's no flowers and no chocolate.  There is no surprising Ms. Marvel....and Ms. Marvel doesn't like surprises.  Ms. Marvel was dumb enough to marry me young.

Dad taught me that love is not a feeling.  Love is a verb.  (Dad actually said these words).  When I said my vows to Ms. Marvel they were that...vows.  They were vows to love her for the rest of my life.  Seems like a quaint and outdated notion now.

Anyway...that's how Gorilla's show love.  We don't have words, we don't buy flowers.  We just do stuff that makes the other person's life easier.  Ms. Marvel does the same for me...hence the gym.

Good fishing day...we didn't catch any fish.


Workout day post coming.  There's been two I missed with bench and now squats.

No comments:

Post a Comment